Data privacy is of high importance for Lulu& and we want to ensure complete transparency with the processing of your personal data.
We therefore have a policy on how your personal data is processed and protected.
Who controls your data?
Lulubuy Sárl, a company registered in Luxembourg, controls the personal data you submit to us and is responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.Lulubuy Sárl
29 Bld Grande-Duchesse Charlotte
LuxembourgCompanies register: Gouvernement Grand-duché de Luxembourg
Company registration number: B-215538
VAT registration number: VAT NO. LU 29586630
Where do we store your data?
The website and its database are hosted on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). All data is encrypted in transit between Google, the customers, and data centers; as well as the data in all of the Cloud Platform services. The data that we collect from you are stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Who access your data?
We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside Lulubuy. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services. You will find what categories of third parties under every specific process below.
What is the legal ground for processing?
For every specific processing of personal data we collect from you we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is staturtory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequenses if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Customer Service that will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever Lulubuy process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement you have the right to get a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. If you have a Lulu& account or membership you can edit your personal data under your account and membership pages.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Lulu& at any time except for the following situations.
- you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- you have an unsettled debt with Lulu&, regardless of the payment method
- if you are susptected or have missused our services within the last four years
- your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
- your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
- if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules
Your right to object to processing based on legitimite interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Lulu&s legitimite interest. Lulu& will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demostrate a legitimate ground for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means:
- following the instruction in each marketing mails
- by editing the settings of your Lulu& account
Right to restriction. You have the right to request that Lulu& restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- if you object to a processing based Lulu&s legitimate interest, Lulu& shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, Lulu& must restrict all processing of such datapending the verification of the accuracyof the personal data.
- if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and insted request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead.
- if Lulu& no longer needs the personal data but it is required for your to make of defending legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
You have the right to request that Lulu& restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel who handles your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that we continuously process your personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com and write DPO as subject matter.
Right to complain with a supervisory Authority:
If you consider Lulu& to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact Customer Service. You also have the right to turn in a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose of why we use your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights.